|Relatives||Richard Parker (father) |
Mary Parker (mother)
Benjamin Parker (uncle)
May Parker (aunt)
Bone Spider (partial synthetic clone)
Ghost Spider (partial synthetic clone)
Goliath Spider (partial synthetic clone)
Kaine (partial synthetic clone)
Scarlet Spider (partial synthetic clone)
|Affiliations||Avengers (reserved member)|
Midtown High School (formerly)
|Occupation||Midtown High School student (formerly)|
S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy student-instructor
|First appearance||"Great Power"|
|Voiced by||Drake Bell|
Peter Parker is the son of Richard and Mary Parker. Orphaned at a young age, Peter is raised by his uncle Ben and aunt May. While attending a radiology demonstration at Oscorp, Peter is bitten by a genetically-altered spider, granting him spider-like abilities. Shortly afterwards, Peter's uncle is shot to death by a burglar, who Peter failed to stop from robbing a store earlier. Although guilt-ridden for his failure to prevent his uncle's tragic death, Peter is motivated to use his powers to fight crime to honor his uncle's teachings, becoming the vigilante known as "Spider-Man". One year later, Peter is recruited by Nick Fury to join S.H.I.E.L.D. to educate him on how to become a better superhero and the "ultimate Spider-Man".
- 1 History
- 2 Design
- 3 Personality
- 4 Abilities and Powers
- 5 Equipment
- 6 Appearances
- 6.1 Ultimate Spider-Man
- 6.2 Avengers Assemble
- 6.3 Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- 6.4 The Amazing Spider-Man (2014)
- 6.5 Miscellaneous
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Abilities and Powers
- "The Avengers Protocol (Part 1)" (mentioned)
- "Hulk's Day Out"
- "Planet Doom" (as Slinger)
- "Savages" (cameo)
- "The Ambassador" (mentioned)
- "Avengers Disassembled"
- "Avengers Underground" (no lines)
- "Avengers Worlds" (cameo)
Season 4: Secret Wars
- "Why I Hate Halloween" (mentioned)
- "Doorway to Destruction (Part 1)" (mentioned)
- "The Collector"
- "All About Ego" (mentioned)
- "The Venom Inside"
- "Spidey, I Blew up the Dinosaur"
- "Days of Future Smash (Part 1): The Dino Era" (as Spider-Raptor)
- "Planet Monster (Part 2)"
- "Spider-Verse Part Three: Higher Ground" Issue #11
- "Spider-Verse_Team-Up: Too Many Spider-Men!" Issue #2
- "Spider-Verse Part Four: Anywhere But Here" Issue #12
- "Spider-Verse Part Five: Spider-Men: No More" Issue #13
- "Spider-Verse Part Six: Web Warriors" Issue #14 (no lines)
- "Spider-Verse Part Seven: Epilogue" Issue #15
- "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel"
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes
- Robbie Daymond, who is a longtime fan of Spider-Man, auditioned for the role of Spider-Man for the Ultimate Spider-Man series and nearly got the part, but it was ultimately decided that Daymond "wasn’t quite right for that particular version of Spider-Man". As a callback for the audition, Daymond later got cast as Spider-Man for Marvel's Spider-Man, which succeeded the Ultimate Spider-Man series after it ended on January 7, 2017.
- Spider-Man has been body-swapped three times in the series: first in "Freaky" when his mind is swapped with Wolverine; the second time in "The Incredible Spider-Hulk" when he switches minds with the Hulk; and the third time with Loki in "The Avenging Spider-Man (Part 1)".
- In "Avengers Disassembled", the fifteenth episode of the second season for Avengers Assemble, Spider-Man imagines using a Wave Motion Gun from the anime series Space Battleship Yamato to destroy Ultron.